Focus Areas screen revisions:
1. Screen name changed to Focus Areas – Discovery Portal, Expertise, and Internationalization
2. “Information Publicly Available” field name changed to Information Publicly Available? (Includes Discovery Portal)
3. New field Language Proficiency added with the following drop down values:
Native, Advanced, Intermediate, Beginner
Posted on 2016-06-30 10:37:15 | Category: Enhancements
ARGIS New and Change records have been updated in DM.
Posted on 2016-06-02 11:08:27 | Category: ARGIS
DM Web site 2 new pages added & links to these Web pages placed on the corresponding DM screens:
*Capturing Community Engagement:
*NMSU Discovery Portal:
Posted on 2016-05-19 11:53:21 | Category: Enhancements
Scheduled Courses for Spring 2016 have been imported into DM.
Posted on 2016-05-19 11:47:30 | Category: Credit Courses
DM will be performing scheduled maintenance April 7, 2016 from 5:30 to 6:00 am CDT. The system will not be available during this time.
Posted on 2016-04-06 11:03:23 | Category: News
Welcome to the Digital Measures Activity Insight system!
Digital Measures allows NMSU faculty to track teaching, research and service activities. It also allows for the easy generation of annual Performance Evaluation reports, promotion and tenure reviews, NIH and NSF Biographical Sketch reports for grant application, and reports to external constituents. In addition, Digital Measures is cross-compatible with most modern browsers including Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.
To Learn More
- ***DM now has a new & improved User Interface – For more info see Guide and Key Changes for the New Interface
- Read Tips for DM
- Check out News and Systems Updates, Data Entry, How Do I…, Capturing Community Engagement, Opt In & Discovery Portal, and all FAQs
- Read the appropriate Guide(s): DM Guide to Manage Activities,
DM Allocation of Effort Guide for Data Entry, and/or the DM College Limited Administrator Instructions
- For more browser info, see https://digitalmeasures.nmsu.edu/frequently-asked-questions/#6
- Contact your College Liaison
- about your college’s use of the system
- about Allocation of Effort