ARGIS New and Change Records have been updated in DM.
Posted on 2016-10-21 13:09:16 | Category: ARGIS
The fields Status, Effective Start Date, & Effective End Date have been added to the Annual Faculty Evaluation Report for the screen Other Funding – Non ARGIS.
Posted on 2016-10-13 10:36:57 | Category: Enhancements
The fields Start Date and End Date have been added to the Research Currently in Progress screen.
Posted on 2016-10-13 10:34:49 | Category: Enhancements
The 2016-2017 Yearly Data screen has been updated.
Posted on 2016-09-29 09:27:05 | Category: Yearly Data
ARGIS New and Change records have been updated in DM.
Posted on 2016-09-28 09:33:31 | Category: ARGIS
The Permanent Data screen has been updated in DM.
Posted on 2016-09-28 09:30:18 | Category: Permanent Data
Welcome to the Digital Measures Activity Insight system!
Digital Measures allows NMSU faculty to track teaching, research and service activities. It also allows for the easy generation of annual Performance Evaluation reports, promotion and tenure reviews, NIH and NSF Biographical Sketch reports for grant application, and reports to external constituents. In addition, Digital Measures is cross-compatible with most modern browsers including Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.
To Learn More
- Read Tips for DM
- New & improved User Interface in fall 2015 – For more info see Guide and Key Changes for the New Interface
- Check out News and Systems Updates, Data Entry, How Do I…, Capturing Community Engagement, Opt In & Discovery Portal, and all FAQs
- Read the appropriate Guide(s): DM Guide to Manage Activities,
DM Allocation of Effort Guide for Data Entry, and/or the DM College Limited Administrator Instructions
- For more browser info, see https://digitalmeasures.nmsu.edu/frequently-asked-questions/#6
- Contact your College Liaison
- about your college’s use of the system
- about Allocation of Effort