DM will be performing scheduled maintenance April 7, 2016 from 5:30 to 6:00 am CDT. The system will not be available during this time.
Posted on 2016-04-06 11:03:23 | Category: News
ARGIS New and Change records have been updated in DM.
Posted on 2016-04-06 11:00:31 | Category: ARGIS
Digital Measures will be performing scheduled maintenance March 19, 2016 from 9:00 to 9:30 pm CDT. The system will not be available during this time.
Posted on 2016-03-18 12:28:05 | Category: News
Focus Areas screen: The fields “Open to media contact?” and “Information publicly available?” were moved to the top of the screen; For both fields the existing “Yes” values were retained, but the default value is now “No”.
Posted on 2016-03-16 10:42:14 | Category: Enhancements
Focus Areas screen: This screen was changed from dynamic to static, which means there is now only one record for this screen.
Posted on 2016-03-16 10:37:40 | Category: Enhancements
Welcome to the Digital Measures Activity Insight system!
Digital Measures allows NMSU faculty to track teaching, research and service activities. It also allows for the easy generation of annual Performance Evaluation reports, promotion and tenure reviews, NIH and NSF Biographical Sketch reports for grant application, and reports to external constituents. In addition, Digital Measures is cross-compatible with most modern browsers including Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.
To Learn More
- ***DM now has a new & improved User Interface – For more info see Guide and Key Changes for the New Interface
- Read Tips for DM
- Check out News and Systems Updates, Data Entry, How Do I…, Capturing Community Engagement, Opt In & Discovery Portal, and all FAQs
- Read the appropriate Guide(s): DM Guide to Manage Activities,
DM Allocation of Effort Guide for Data Entry, and/or the DM College Limited Administrator Instructions
- For more browser info, see https://digitalmeasures.nmsu.edu/frequently-asked-questions/#6
- Contact your College Liaison
- about your college’s use of the system
- about Allocation of Effort