The Spring 2019 Scheduled Teaching field, “Credit Courses,” has been imported to Activity Insight.
Posted on 2019-03-28 07:29:02 | Category: Uncategorized
Digital Measures will be performing scheduled maintenance on March 24, 2019, from 8:00 pm to 10:00 am MST. The system will not be available during this time.
Posted on 2019-03-22 13:30:53 | Category: Uncategorized
ARGIS Change records have been updated in Activity Insight.
Posted on 2019-03-22 13:24:17 | Category: Uncategorized
ARGIS New records have been updated in Activity Insight.
Posted on 2019-03-06 15:50:35 | Category: Uncategorized
Digital Measures will be performing scheduled maintenance on March 8, 2019, from 9:00 pm to 11:00 am MST. The system will not be available during this time.
Posted on 2019-03-06 15:48:11 | Category: Uncategorized
ARGIS New and Change records have been updated in DM.
Posted on 2019-01-08 13:05:49 | Category: Uncategorized
The Fall 2018 Scheduled Teaching field, “credit courses,” has been imported to Digital Measures.
Posted on 2018-10-19 13:13:18 | Category: Uncategorized
The Permanent Data screen has been updated in Digital Measures.
Posted on 2018-10-16 08:20:58 | Category: Uncategorized
The 2018-2019 academic year data has been imported to the Yearly Data screen.
Posted on 2018-10-16 08:19:25 | Category: Uncategorized
Summer 2018 credit courses have been imported into DM.
Posted on 2018-08-16 14:18:58 | Category: Uncategorized
Welcome to the Digital Measures Activity Insight system!
Digital Measures allows NMSU faculty to track teaching, research and service activities. It also allows for the easy generation of annual Performance Evaluation reports, promotion and tenure reviews, NIH and NSF Biographical Sketch reports for grant application, and reports to external constituents. In addition, Digital Measures is cross-compatible with most modern browsers including Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.
To Log into DM
- Go to the Login Page at https://digitalmeasures.nmsu.edu/login/
- Enter your myNMSU Username and Password
To Sign Up for DM
- In most cases, colleges will create accounts for faculty and staff that need access to DM
- If you need an account created, contact your College Liaison
To Learn More
- Checkout Faculty/Staff Guide
- Read Quick DM Tips
- See the info about the Improved Interface introduced in 2015 – Guide and Key Changes for the New Interface
- View News & Updates, Data Entry, How Do I…, Capturing Community Engagement, Opt In & Discovery Portal, and all FAQs
- More Guide(s): Importing Publications into DM Using a Bibtex File, DM Allocation of Effort Guide for Data Entry, DM College Limited Administrator Instructions
- For more browser info, see https://digitalmeasures.nmsu.edu/frequently-asked-questions/#6
- Contact your College Liaison about your college’s use of the system & about Allocation of Effort